Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, International Development Assistance Services, based in Amman to led the growth of our international development practice in the region (Jordan, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestina).
· Coordinate the preparation and implementation of a development sector for IDAS in the region, including the identification of strategic markets, accounts, and business opportunities;
· Work in partnership with KPMG member firms to bring to the region the right set of skills necessary to implement the strategy
· Establish and develop valuable long-term relationships with key stakeholders in the development community
· Collaborate with global knowledge management to provide for the shared access of knowledge to improve sales and project delivery
· Provide key inputs into the development of thought leadership in international development to enhance the KPMG brand and improve our positioning with key development organizations
· Deliver support to member firms to build capability and knowledge of the development sector and issues faced by clients
Establish a successful monitoring an evaluation practice that can serve the region beyond IDAS
· Minimum of fifteen years of experience in the international development sector, preferably working with a range of global development organizations
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university; Master’s degree is preferred
· Working experience with consulting firms preferred
· Extensive knowledge of the region