World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 34,950 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
*Preferred position location: Federal Way, Washington or Monrovia, CA. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in the United States where WVI is registered to operate.
As Director for Network and Security Operations, you are responsible for managing the Network and Security Operations group to deliver solutions on a global scale and ensure support for operational activities. The teams will define and maintain technical standards/roadmaps and work closely with field staff to deploy and/or support. This position champions architectural principles, artifacts, and technical roadmaps to create an environment that is responsive to change and supports the delivery of the business strategy
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- Requires experience in managing high-performance teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels.
- Expert technical knowledge in at least one of the domains within the portfolio and working knowledge in the other(s).
- Typically have 10 or more years of experience in multiple IT areas.
- Experience with digital transformation initiatives (IAM, data analytics, etc).
- Experience in the architecture realm: principles, design patterns, solution design.
- Effective in excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 12 MAR 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.