RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
International Resources Group (IRG)
, an Engility company and holder of the USAID Water and Development IDIQ,
seeks an experienced Director of Administration and Finance
to lead activities for an anticipated USAID/Jordan funded Water project. The DAF will support the program in administration, procurement, HR and financial management tasks utilizing proven management approaches and international best practices. Based in Jordan, the DAF will report to the Agriculture, Climate, and Natural Resources Business Area Director or his/her designate. In addition, the DAF will have the following specific responsibilities:
- Support the Chief of Party (COP) in managing all financial and operational areas of the project, including accounting and reporting, cash management and budget management.
- Ensure that the project procurement and financial operations are in compliance with all USAID / IRG policies and procedures.
- Work with IRG home office on any financial needs or reporting.
- Handle Social Security and Income Tax Department to ensure that all required documents are accurate, updated and compliant with the current local Jordanian Labor Laws.
- Prepare monthly financial report and reconciliation reports.
- In conjunction with the IRG Home Office Management, oversee the management of all project administrative systems, including personnel, infrastructure (such as housing, communication, office, and allowances), security, procurement, etc.).
- Maintain strong guidelines and oversight regarding the registry and use of program assets.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in working in similar position.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability; strong presentation and personal skills.
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs in Jordan.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English.
- Ability to work well with team members.
- Proficiency in Arabic preferred.
This is a contingent position based on contract award and client funding.
About the Organization
Engility Corporation was formed in 2012 and is headquartered in Chantilly, Virginia. Our name is derived from “engineering” and “agility” and we employ great people who anticipate and move quickly to serve our customers. Engility has about 9,000 employees in locations throughout the United States and worldwide. Our professionals provide a broad range of technical, analytical, operational, training, security services and products to government and commercial customers. At Engility, we conduct ourselves with the utmost of integrity, accountability and respect to honor our commitment to excellence in everything we do.
Our core competencies include SETA support, professional services, education and training, operational support, logistics and international capacity development.