Tetra Tech International Development Services (https://careers.tetratechintdev.com), headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a potential Director of Finance and Administration position on an anticipated USAID funded program in Kosovo. The goal of this Activity is to facilitate Kosovo’s firms towards becoming more competitive in local, regional, and international markets, thereby promoting export-led growth.
The anticipated objectives of this Activity are:
1. To increase exports through improved SME sophistication and market knowledge and linkages
2. A skilled workforce that better meets private sector needs
3. To expand access to finance to facilitate firms growth and capacity
Tetra Tech anticipates using a market systems approach to improve private sector performance and competitiveness of key export sectors and promote greater integration with European and global markets thus generating private sector employment in Kosovo.
Position Description: Working under the direction of the Chief of Party (COP), the Director of Administration and Finance will be responsible for the project’s financial management, HR, procurement, and administration while ensuring compliance with USAID, local laws, and Tetra Tech rules and regulations. This is anticipated to be a full-time position based in Pristina, Kosovo for five years.
* University degree or higher in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or similar field is required;
* Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in Financial Management and Administration; grants management experience also highly desirable;
* Minimum of three (3) years working experience in a senior supervisory role related to accounting, payroll, procurement and logistical support services;
* Work experience providing contractual and financial oversight to USAID-funded projects of similar size and complexity;
* Excellent organizational skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment;
* Detail oriented, and ability to prioritize tasks and support program implementation while ensuring adherence to required policies and protocols;
* Accounting/audit certifications highly preferred;
* Advanced Excel skills and experience with Quickbooks required;
* Professional proficiency in Albanian and English is required;
* Qualified applicants from Kosovo are highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Deadline for applications is August 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Apply online at: http://bit.ly/KosovoDAF
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.