World Vision International
*Preferred position location: London, UK. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate.
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Director of Digital Acquisition Marketing, you are responsible for ongoing development, global scaling and optimisation of World Vision International’s globally aligned digital marketing and sales acquisition funnel capabilities across all fundraising markets. Special focus areas are scaling digital revenue conversion optimisation to grow revenue, and scaling a lead generation/cultivation/conversion capability to deliver incremental acquisition growth. Strong strategic leadership, influence and interpersonal engagement are critical to success as well as assumed digital, tech and data excellence at a global level.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy or closely related field.
- 10-15 years in marketing, fundraising or related role, including 5-7 years at a senior management level with demonstrable success in achieving growth in digital channel acquisition/fundraising and developing mutually value-added partnerships.
- Experience creating and leading digital strategies, especially in global contexts with multiple payment providers, customer types, and product types.
- Strategic marketing thinker, able to guide, edit and develop clear, brief and compelling written and visual communications. Able to synthesize complex concepts for a wide variety of audiences.
- Exceptional relationship and influencing skills, able to win the confidence of a broad range of different stakeholders including leaders from a variety of cultural and professional backgrounds, and developing high-performing virtual global teams.
- Native level or highly proficient professional level English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 08 DEC 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.