The purpose of the project is to implement dynamic, catalytic, scalable, and responsive HIV service delivery packages for KP/PP to accelerate the Dominican Republic’s HIV response to achieve 90-90-90 targets while effecting positive change on the health system to remove barriers that prevent the DR from reaching 90- 90-90
- Provides strategic leadership to the budget and finance staff at the Project level
- Sets project’s finance and operational plans, goals and policies.
- Leverages support and buy-in for major initiatives.
- Works with budget and finance managers to establish strategic workflow plans.
- Oversees the project budget.
- Executes the projects budget plan and is responsible for the performance and goal achievement of the team.
- Collaborates with senior leadership on critical and complex aspects of budgetary and financial reviews and makes operational recommendations.
- Must be familiar with and able to perform job duties of senior level and supervise large team of managers
- Masters Degree
- 12+ years related work experience at the corporate or organization level; 6 years managing a project finance is required.
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English and Spanish.
- Experience working in USAID funded projects required
- Experience working with a global, international organization preferred.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation preferred.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click here to continue searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. FHI 360 is an equal employment and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other status or characteristic protected under applicable law.
About the Organization
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in Health, Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology– creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, all 50 U.S. states and all U.S. territories.