Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Director of Finance & Administration for an upcoming 5 year USAID project. The position would be full-time based in Washington DC, with and expected start date in mid 2019. This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee the financial management of the project
- Oversee the payment and reconciliation of subcontractor and consultant invoices and expense reports
- Produce regular and ad-hoc financial reporting statements for USAID
- Maintain the project’s financial and administrative records
- Develop and continuously improve financial operations for internal and external customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration or related field or a certified public or chartered accounting qualification.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing, in increasing roles of responsibility, finance, procurement, contracts management on USAID contracts.
- Must have prior experience managing USAID contracts of at least $20 million.
- Ability to manage contract with multiple funding streams.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated experience with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements.
- Quality past performance references relevant to the position.
About the Organization
Winner of the 2014 Small Business of the Year at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and working in nearly 90 countries in FY 2015 for USAID and the Department of State, Dexis supports US federal agencies in the areas of program monitoring and evaluation, program learning, and program support. We are not only one of the fastest growing firms in international development, we are rated among the highest among our peers on employee-reviewed sites.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.