Chemonics seeks a director of finance and administration for a 5-year USAID funded Agriculture Growth Activity. This $10-25 million activity will be closely linked with other FTF activities and the purpose of the Activity is to increase the ability of Bangladesh’s agriculture private sector to effectively manage their businesses while also increasing these business engagements at the farmer level. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Manage subcontracts, procurement, grants, logistics, human resources, finance, and accounting
- Liaise closely with the home office’s project management unit on deliverables, financial reviews, and short-term technical assistance deployment
- Finalize formal or ad hoc financial reports for USAID submission
- Ensure that all spending is compliant with U.S. government regulations and policies
- Integrate fraud mitigation within the overall management of the project
- Ensure administrative processes are carried out in a consistent manner across all field offices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration or relevant field
- Minimum of five years managing finance, procurement, contracts, logistics and/or human resources, with progressively increasing administrative responsibilities and/or supervisory responsibilities
- Knowledge of U.S. government-funded programs, policies, and regulations
- Experience managing multilateral- or bilateral-funded programs, subcontracts, or grants
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
Please submit an electronic version of your CV and cover letter to BangladeshAVC2Recruit@chemonics.com with “Director of Finance and Administration” in the subject line by May 15, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.