The Director of Finance and Administration has the overall responsibility for financial management and administrative issues of the Activity. In addition, the Finance and Administration Director will be responsible for reviewing and managing the sub-grants. He/she will directly report to the Chief of Party.
Selected responsibilities will include the following:
- Manage and maintain accounting and finance records in accordance with USAID regulations and QED corporate policies, and monitor project accounts;
- Ensure that project expenditures are within established budget parameters and confirm completion of corresponding documentation;
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports as required;
- Track the transfer of funds between the headquarters office and field office;
- Provide day-to-day management of the systems for financial transactions in Haiti.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or accounting, or a related field;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in accounting and/or financial management including the management and oversight of donor-funded project budgets and financial reporting;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in organizational and administrative management in an international context;
- Strong knowledge of financial accounting software, including USAID and PEPFAR financial dashboards (DATIM, DevResults, etc.), and related computer applications especially Excel, MS Word;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Kreyol is preferred.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.