RTI International is preparing for an upcoming regional Knowledge Management and Learning activity out of USAID/Peru. The project will help regional projects to monitor, improve decision making, and address the effects of global climate change on Amazon forests and waters. This project is expected to begin in late 2018. The contract is regional in nature - it will be based in Peru and will cover several countries in South America.
The Director of Finance & Operations ensures compliance of all subcontracts with USAID regulations. Monitors all project spending, including grants and subcontract disbursements, accruals and other financial indicators. Manages administrative personnel and functions of the project offices, including human resources, accounting, reporting to local tax authorities, banking and coordination with Operations and Compliance at the RTI Home Office.
Required Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- At least a Master•s degree in business, economics, statistics, international development, or related field
- A least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience working on international development projects funded by USAID, or similar bi-lateral or multi-lateral organizations;
- Experience working on culturally diverse teams and working with counterparts from other cultures; and
- Advanced professional proficiency in oral and written English and Spanish.
- Demonstrated experience managing or implementing projects funded by USAID;
- Full Fluency in Spanish and English
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.•
About the OrganizationIDG Learning, Energy & Environment for Development