Director of Operations and Comptroller Opportunities - Worldwide
Job Code: GE-OPS.06
Tt DPK is seeking candidates to fill Director of Operations and Comptroller positions on anticipated USAID-funded projects throughout the world.
- Experience working in a USAID-funded project and knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance issues
- At least seven years of progressively responsible experience in accounting, financial management, and/or compliance
- Strong understanding of Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR), USAID Acquisitions Regulations (AIDAR), and the Automated Directive System (ADS)
- Strong understanding of contract cost principles and audit requirements
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business management
- CPA or equivalent work experience preferred
- Significant overseas experience, especially in developing countries
- Demonstrated reporting, writing, oral communication, and relationship management skill
- Proven ability to develop and work within approved work plans and meet goals within agreed timeframes.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
Please submit a cover letter in English with salary requirements and resume to [Click to Reveal Address] referencing the job code in the subject line. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls, please.
Tetra Tech DPK is committed to diversity and gender equality in all of its operations - in the U.S and overseas. We strive to reflect these goals in our global mission and in our workplace. We encourage applications from women and underrepresented ethnic, racial and cultural groups. Tetra Tech DPK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.