Tetra Tech International Development Services headquarter in Arlington, VA, is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Director of Operations candidates for the USAID-funded Egypt Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance Activity (IWSSTA).
The purpose of the Integrated Water Solution Support Technical Assistance (IWSSTA) activity is to support the recent reform efforts by the Government of Egypt (GOE) to help promote sustainability of the Water and Wastewater Sector.
This position will be based in Cairo, Egypt.
* Supervise administration, finance, logistics, and procurement personnel to ensure timely provision and delivery of all financial, administrative, compliance, procurement, and subcontracts to successfully implement IWSSTA on time, scope, and budget;
* Responsible for leading all finance, HR, administrative, logistics, IT, and office operations;
* Manage all financial, administrative, HR, and logistics systems and requirements and compliance with USAID regulations and Tetra Tech policies.
* Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree from a recognized institution;
* 8 years’ experience in procedural oversight of donor projects (preferably USAID) from audit and other compliance perspectives and have experience supervising staff;
* Spoken and written fluency in English preferred;
* Egyptian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter, indicating the position you are applying for
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.