Director Solutions - Washington
BroadReach is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a health services company that improves the health of hundreds of thousands of people in Africa, to one that impacts millions across the globe by using its people, process and technology to improve the lives of millions across the globe. With help from talented employees like you, we will reach out to leading partners in the development community to introduce our technology enabled managed solutions approach that promises to bolster the impact of partners’ projects.
The Director Solutions - US will be responsible for identifying and developing relationships with strategic partners in the development community with whom BroadReach can partner. Our overall goal is to develop partnerships and create solutions that significantly boost the health impact of development projects, leading to healthier lives. As Solutions Director, you will work closely with the Solutions team, Client Success team, Vantage engineering team, and other BroadReach colleagues to expand the depth and breadth of BroadReach’s business.
- Direct a significant portion of BroadReach’s global Solutions team, identifying target accounts, generating and closing leads and opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with selected partners to increase the impact their projects have in the development space
- Lead the process with BroadReach team members to (a) understand the needs and pain points of partners in delivering large scale health and supply chain programs; (b) craft world-class solutions based on BroadReach’s people, process, and Vantage technology which solve these needs; (c) create and close winning proposals based upon these solutions
- Become an expert in your domain, develop appropriate technical expertise, understand BroadReach’s global technology enabled managed solutions approach, and bring energy and conviction to your customer conversations
- Understand the broad public health and/or supply chain environment, along with how people, process and technology can boost results and impact
- Thrive in a fast moving, entrepreneurial and international setting requiring resourcefulness, results orientation, problem solving, leadership and the ability to wear multiple hats and perform selected, high-level administrative tasks
- Engage and be comfortable in leading executive conversations with senior decision makers and influencers internally and within the accounts supported
- Deliver high impact presentations based upon the partners’ needs, effectively representing BroadReach’s business and value proposition
- Work independently and as a vital member of the global Solutions team
- Must be a team player
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (International Development with a focus on Public Health, Computer Science, Business related course of study)
- 10 - 15 years’ work experience, with at least 5-7 designing, implementing, and managing public health projects in sub-Saharan Africa
- Progressively higher degrees of management authority on public health projects
- Understanding and working knowledge of and belief in the power of technology to boost impact of development projects
- Excellent partner focus, strong attention to detail and the ability to operate in a dynamic solutions-based organization
- Strong business and financial acumen and professionalism
- Leadership, accountability, and self-starter qualities
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Applications will only be accepted via the BroadReach careers page. Should you not receive feedback regarding your application within 6 weeks of applying please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
About the Organization
BroadReach is recognized as one of the most innovative social entrepreneurs globally, harnessing the transformative power of technology and innovating with new business models to solve social problems at scale. BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and our Vantage platform.