Join MAHKOTA (Towards a Strong and Prosperous Indonesian Society) program in Jakarta to play an integral role as a short term Disability Evaluation Senior Adviser. This role will have overall responsibility to lead the overall evaluation coordination and management, including managing the evaluation team and producing a final report summarizing key findings.
This role also involves:
- Evaluation preparation, including reading background documentation provided by MAHKOTA and participating in briefings/discussions with stakeholders.
- Overall development of the evaluation design/plan, to be developed in close consultation with other evaluation team members and MAHKOTA. The evaluation plan will be expected to meet quality assurance standards as set out in DFAT guidelines.
- Preparation and implementation of the evaluation, including coordination and management of evaluation team inputs, ensuring that data is collected and analysed in a rigorous way that is consistent with internationally recognised evaluation practices and standards.
- Overall development of the evaluation report, including coordination of evaluation team inputs, ensuring that the report meets quality assurance standards (to be provided by MAHKOTA) and a presentation (power point) of the evaluation report.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria: https://www.cardno.com/media/5315/200206-tor-mahkota-disability-evaluation-senior-adviser-fin.pdf
You will be a motivated and proactive Disability Evaluation Senior Adviser with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have experience in:
- Evaluation design/plan that meets quality assurance standards, including: sub-questions for each key evaluation question, clear theory of change, clear descriptions of methods to answer the evaluation questions, a plan for how the data will be collected and what analyses are expected to be conducted, and a schedule for the evaluation. The evaluation design will be developed in close coordination with the MAHKOTA M&E Advisor (up to 5 days).
- Preliminary findings briefing for MAHKOTA. Working closely with MAHKOTA M&E Team to ensure the quality of data and led the final stage of data analysis. The preliminary findings briefing should cover the initial findings of the evaluation and preliminary recommendations (up to 15 days).
- Draft evaluation report that meets quality assurance standards, including whether the evaluation was implemented according to plan (outline of the evaluation methodology); strengths and weaknesses in the evaluation approach; and evidence to support key findings. The final deliverables include a final report (maximum of 25 pages) produced in English, as well as a policy brief for Government of Indonesia audiences in Bahasa Indonesia (up to 5 days).
- Final evaluation report that responds to comments/feedback provided by stakeholders through MAHKOTA’s Deputy Team Leader (up to 5 days). This report will include an executive summary policy brief for GoI high level audience.
Why join MAHKOTA?
MAHKOTA offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining MAHKOTA, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team by sending:
- Your CV;
- A cover letter with a brief paragraph addressing each of the key selection criteria in the Term of Reference. Note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the core competencies as outlined in the ToR will not be considered.
Position closes Friday, 21 February 2020, 5 PM (local time)
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
About the Organization
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Partnering with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.