Palladium is implementing the Health Finance and Governance Activity (HFG), a 5-year cooperative agreement (2016-2021) funded by USAID. The overall goal of HFG is to promote a locally-led, politically smart, adaptive process to preserve Jordan’s impressive gains in health, and foster a more sustainable and resilient health sector capable of responding to current and future needs. The Palladium team will leverage its relational and technical expertise to bolster the foundation for progress toward Universal Health Coverage (UHC) through an enabling policy environment and evidence to inform budgeting, financial management, policymaking, and monitoring in the health sector of the country.
* Drive Project staff members, consultants, and other visitors on Project business. Provide transportation to and from the airport, hotel, project sites, and other locations as assigned.
* Have vehicle ready and on standby at all times
* Follow and understand the traffic rules according to the country regulation
* Ensure that all passengers wear seatbelts, including the driver himself
* Be aware of security at each point of drop off or pick up and keep staff safe during journey
* Maintain a record of trips including kilometers traveled, fuel consumed and cost, and dates of oil changes, all according to establish procedure
* Ensure day to day maintenance of the assigned vehicle such as checking oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc.
* Keeping interior/exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
* Safe driving practices
* Able to follow verbal directions, read maps, follow GPS
* Basic English communication skills
* Reliable and punctual with a dedicated professionalism to job and duties
* Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
* Excellent time management skills
* Able to assist passengers when needed
* Organized and able to follow a schedule
* Positive attitude
* High school diploma or equivalent; relevant experience; or knowledge, skills, and mental ability equivalent to 2 years of high school education
* Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
* Must be able to pass criminal background check
* Previous professional experience driving preferred
* Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
About the Organization
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.