Right to Care Malawi a local not for profit organisation is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, Maternal and childcare and education programs, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
RTC -Malawi in collaboration with PSI will be implementing VMMC project in two districts of Mulanje and Phalombe Districts in the southern region. RTC-Malawi seeks to fill the open positions on fixed term contract and to be based at our Blantyre Offices
Reporting to the Programme Manager
Purpose: Transport of employees and field staff to assigned destination
· Academic qualifications-MSCE (Matric)
· Valid Divers Licence
· At least 5 years’ work experience as a driver with a safe driving record
· Knowledge of driving rules and regulations and skills in minor vehicle repairs
· Valid Defensive Certificate from recognized institution
· Experience in computer skills- proficiency in Excel
· Certificate in Motor vehicle mechanics
Principle Outcomes (KPAs)
· Drive Right to Care Malawi vehicles to pick or drop employees including travellers from international destinations
· Deliver documents as necessary to required destinations
· Ensure that all vehicles are always cleaned and maintained
· Ensure that insurance and certificate of fitness stickers are placed on all vehicles as required by the Road Traffic Directorate
· Ensure that the vehicles are regularly refuelled
· Maintain a current driver’s licence
Vehicle Maintenance and Management
· Managing the vehicles at Right to Care – Malawi offices in accordance with Right to Care’s policy on vehicle management.
· Maintaining a vehicle maintenance log to ensure vehicles are in good operating condition for use by the Office.
· Plan for and coordinate vehicle parts repairs and replacements as necessary
· Ensure that all vehicles are properly fitted with required equipment as per the Road Traffic Directorate
Ad hoc Office Administration/Cleaning
· Will be responsible for cleaning of the office and ensuring that office things are well arranged
· Will perform other duties including some clerical works when there is need to do so.
About the Organization
Right to Care (RTC) is a non-profit company with a vision that all HIV-positive patients receive high quality treatment, care and support, improving their quality of life and productivity in South Africa and other African Countries.
The EQUIP Consortium is led by Right to Care (RTC) in collaboration with four other Africa based Partners. The EQUIP Consortium provides countries with innovative and customized solutions that increase HIV testing and linkage to care, widens the coverage of ART, expands capacity for viral load monitoring and improves retention of patients on ART. With the support of USAID, EQUIP is designed to provide rapid responses to the needs of high-priority PEPFAR countries.