Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will work with the MIS Manager on the ongoing maintenance, enhancement and customisation of the Pacific Labour Facility’s instance of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
The PLF has customised and deployed Dynamics 365 CRM (Customer Engagement package) as part of its broader Management Information System (MIS) technology transformation program. This role will initially work alongside the existing contractor that is performing ongoing enhancements and customisations and will have the opportunity to transfer knowledge over that period.
Following this, the PLF Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will work as the key developer for day-to-day maintenance and enhancements but also in keeping the platform and its customised components fit-for-purpose as the PLF grows, processes evolve, and its work scope expands.
Under the direction of the MIS Manager the Dynamics 365 CRM Developer will:
- Take complete ownership, end-to-end, of the PLF Dynamics 365 environments
- Create, update and deploy customisations and third-party add-ons
- Create custom modules, workflows and business process flows
- Manage releases across dev, staging and production environments
- Build and configure CRM forms, views, dashboards and workflows
- Design, write and deploy reports using SSRS
- Maintain platform documentation and data dictionary
- Engage with the monitoring and evaluation team to assist in creating data models for use in PowerBI
- Implement and maintain data import and export scripting
- Manage permissions, roles and data privacy in the context of the CRM’s users
- Setup, customise and maintain Power Portals for external users including design and implementation of a professional and effective user interface and experience
- Create and manage integrations to exchange data with third-party APIs.
- At least ten years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM (primarily online/cloud)
- Experience working with integrations such as Azure AD, Office 365 Exchange, Sharepoint and PowerBI
- Experience establishing and managing external-facing Power Portals
- Proven Experience in hands-on data migration into CRM
- Demonstrated experience in Version Control
- Experience managing data integrations in and out of Common Data Service
- Experience writing and publishing reports in SSRS
- Excellent organisational and project management skills: ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and different activities at the same time, meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate with diverse and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and manage competing priorities and timelines.
Applications will be assessed and interviews arranged with suitable candidates on an ongoing basis.
So, if the above sounds like you and you wish to join a team you can be proud of, apply now via the Palladium website.
About the Organization
The Pacific Labour Facility (PLF) facilitates seasonal and longer-term work opportunities for Pacific workers to Australia. It connects Australian employers with Pacific workers, supports the administration of the Pacific Labour Scheme and provides targeted support to the Seasonal Worker Programme.
The PLF is managed by Palladium and provides the backbone of Australia’s future support for circular labour mobility in the Pacific under the direction of the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT).