Global Communities is seeking an experienced technical expert to assist with an upcoming USAID-funded enterprise development proposal for a program in Jordan.
Length of Assignment: up to 30 days including approximately 2 weeks in Jordan
Timeline: Anticipated timeline is February through May 2019.
The consultant will lead project design and write technical sections of a Global Communities proposal in response to an anticipated USAID-funded enterprise development solicitation for Jordan. The assignment will include participation in proposal team design meetings, a scoping trip to Jordan and development of sections of the proposal, as specified by the proposal team lead.
Deliverables will include, but not be limited to the following:
* Scoping trip documentation including a detailed trip report and contact list
* Initial draft and revised draft sections of the proposal
* Master’s degree or MBA in finance, business, economics or related field or equivalent experience
* Expertise in private sector led economic growth, small and medium enterprise (SME) development and access to finance
* Experience in a technical and/or management role in USAID-funded enterprise development programs, preferably field-based
* Demonstrated experience in program design and proposal writing in response to USAID solicitations
* Work experience in the MENA region, preferably in Jordan
* Good communication and networking skills
* Fluent in spoken and written English, Arabic language skills a plus
About the Organization
Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.