DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
Scope of Work:
DevTech is seeking a full-time Economic Growth (EG) Expert who will provide advice to team members, USAID, and GOI counterparts. The EG Expert will also conduct studies as assigned, develop study proposals, and develop scope of work for consultant works in all areas of economic growth (business enabling environment, and encouraging investment).
- Must have experience with international development programs in Indonesia.
- Must have a minimum of a master’s degree in economics, business, public administration, economic development or related field.
- Must have experience working with GOI institutions.
- At least 10 years of experience in the area of economic development, including PFM, economic growth, macroeconomic policy, or related fields and advising GOI institutions.
- Must have experience in capacity building and training.
- Must be a citizen of Indonesia.
- Must be proficient in English and Bahasa.
- Must have excellent writing skills (publication or report history).
- Must be a team player.
- Publication record of relevant technical reports, assessments, or analyses.
About the Organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.