World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 40,000+ staff members working in more than 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Education Technical Lead you will provide leadership and results-based management to WVI-Cambodia’s Education technical unit to maximise the impact of World Vision’s Education programming in the lives of vulnerable children in Cambodia.
You will provide Education sector technical assistance and oversight to WVI-Laos, contributing to ensure quality and evidence-based programming (up to 20%).
- Master’s Degree in education, international development or relevant social science, or similar disciplines
- At least 5 years experience in Education programming design, implementation and monitoring and evaluation in a development context.
- Fluency in English required, knowledge of the Khmer language an asset, or willingness to learn it
- At least 5 years programme management experience in an international development organization
- Ability to travel internationally and domestically as required (not to exceed 20%)
- Previous experience working in Cambodia or SE Asia, and/or experience working in World Vision – preferred.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 31 JUL 2018. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.