The USAID-funded Governance Support Program (GSP) in Turkmenistan provides technical expertise, training, and other technical assistance to the government institutions in Turkmenistan.
The QED Group, LLC seeks the international company/organization to arrange and host a one-week study tour to Estonia to share international practices on implementation of Electronic Land Cadaster with 10 civil servants of Turkmenistan. The tentative dates for the study tour is March 25-29, 2019. The dates of the event is contingent upon the Government of Turkmenistan’s approval.
The international company will report directly to the Chief of Party of Governance Support Program in Turkmenistan and Project Coordinator of the QED in the US.
- Design the study tour program; develop presentations, information materials, provision of practical sessions for the participants of the study tour, particularly for representatives of the government institutions, including the newly established Ministry of Agriculture and Environmental Protection of Turkmenistan. Transfer key concepts, methodology, and legal framework of e-Land Cadaster implementation.
- Organize the meetings with key implementers of Estonian land reforms and e-cadaster systems who will share practical hands-on experience.
- Demonstrate examples of successful practices of e-Land Cadaster implementation.
- Share the best practices in development and implementation of the strategies, reforms, regulative basis relevant to administration of land issues and pertaining to e-Land Cadaster in particular.
- Provide examples of the best innovative e-Governance practices.
- Bring in necessary experts, specialists and/or speakers to provide the participants to grasp the vision of e-Land Cadaster management.
- Support with arranging hotels, conference rooms, transportation and other support necessary for participants that may arise as a part of this study-tour.
- Present information on e-Land Cadaster development stages, provisions for its better functioning.
- Share the outputs and impacts of e-Land Cadaster applications.
- Provide recommendations for Turkmenistan Government Institutions on a development of e-Land Cadaster in Turkmenistan.
- Provide program and financial report according to GSP’s rules.
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of e-Governance, Land Cadaster Development and Implementation, ICT solutions.
- Proven experience of organizing similar study tours with provision of excellent presentation, consultations, and meetings with relevant local and national organizations.
- Experience of implementing projects/training activities in Turkmenistan or for audience from Turkmenistan.
- Proven effective cooperation and planning experience with governmental counterparts, donors, and beneficiaries.
- Proven experience in organizing the study tours, including those provided in Russian Language.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.