Coffey International Development are preparing for the upcoming AusAID funded Empowering Indonesian Women for Poverty Reduction Program which is an initiative to improve the welfare of poor women in Indonesia through identifying new approaches to increase poor women’s access to services. We are seeking expressions of interest for the following four positions;
The Team Leader will have the following, skills knowledge and experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of gender and development issues in Indonesia and more broadly
- Experience working with civil society actors to advance reforms within a modern democracy
- Demonstrated understanding of the range of capacity building approaches and their applicability to different contexts and needs
- Demonstrated understanding and commitment to principles of gender equality and how to operationalise these principles
- Experience working successfully in a cross-cultural, multi-lingual environment particularly in Indonesia
- Demonstrated ability to develop constructive and supportive working relationship with colleagues and others
- High level policy and analytical skills
- High level interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to convey concepts clearly and concisely
Finance and Grants Manager
The Finance and Grants Manager will have the following, skills knowledge and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance; an MBA, CPA, or other advanced degree is preferred
- Minimum five plus years administering or coordinating financial activities
- Accounting/financial management experience in a civil society setting
- Excellent skills in Excel spreadsheet presentations and in financial reporting systems
- Familiarity with AusAID financial and procurement procedures
- Excellent relationship-building and relationship-management skills, with a demonstrated ability to influence & motivate colleagues
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and cross-cultural communication skills essential
Capacity Building Coordinator
The Capacity Building Coordinator will have the following, skills knowledge and experience:
- Masters Degree in a related field
- A minimum of eight years related experience in implementing technical and organisational capacity building health programs in developing countries
- Substantial demonstrated experience in building the capacity of non-governmental partners to influence change
- Proficiency with activities, theories, methods and technology in capacity building field especially in supporting multi-stakeholder processes
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and the ability to perform and collaborate under challenging conditions
- Ability to train and develop capacity in regional and national staff
- Strong planning, community mobilisation and inter-cultural communication skills required
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will have the following, skills knowledge and experience:
- Masters Degree in relevant discipline and practical experience in developing and implementing, monitoring and evaluation activities, preferably in the gender equality area
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience in monitoring, evaluation, including data quality management, data verification, data collection and analysis
- Experience supporting the reporting requirements of donors such as AusAID
- Experience supporting civil society organizations including demonstrated skills in fostering collaborative relationships across multiple organisations
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and manage a variety of activities concurrently
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a high profile, fast-paced environment;
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively and persuasively orally and in written
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through training and mentoring.
Candidates with practical experience and an understanding of the development context in the Indonesia will be highly regarded. Candidates with a proven background of working in collaboration with CSO’s and NGOs in Indonesia are strongly encouraged to apply.
As the tender is not yet released we are unable to confirm where this position falls within AusAID’s Adviser Remuneration Framework (ARF), however we can confirm that the ARF will apply.
To apply please click on the ‘begin’ button below. As part of the application process you will be required to select the position you wish to apply for. Applications via email will not be accepted. For further information please contact, Ms. Stephanie Noack, firstname.lastname@example.org
Coffey International Development’s recruitment processes are aligned with the principles of our Child Protection Policy and Gender Equality Guidelines. Click here to read Coffey International Limited’s code of conduct. Please select “Back” after viewing rather than closing the browser.
Coffey International Limited is a listed company (ASX: COF). Operating for 50 years, Coffey has grown rapidly from its Australian origin, to be now embarking on globalising its range of specialist service lines working in the social and physical infrastructure markets. Coffey is a company that is passionate about making a difference in the world through the excellence of its people, a common culture and unified systems.
The Coffey Candidate Management System uses a candidate email address as a key identifier and this is also the primary method of all communication relating to potential job opportunities. As such, we strongly encourage you to use your permanent email address in our system and that you update this where it may change.