Job DescriptionKey Expert 3: Energy Advisor
Qualifications and skills
- S/he must possess a University degree of a minimum four years in an engineering field;
- A Master Degree or equivalent in electrical, electro-mechanical engineering or equivalent will be an advantage.
General professional experience
- A minimum of twelve years’ experience in the energy sector;
- Experience with EU contractual and financial procedures will be an advantage.
Specific professional experience
- Experience of at least five cumulative years in a management or advisory position in infrastructure project cycle management;
- Successful experience in a technical position in at least two contracts related to energy sector funded or co-funded by international development partners (development banks or bilateral or multilateral development cooperation agencies);
- Professional experience with hydro power projects will be considered as an advantage;
- Experience in a technical expert position within one or more rural electrification projects will be considered as an advantage.
The intended start date is 11 December 2018 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from this date.
About the Organization
Particip GmbH - Your Partner in Change was founded in 1989 and is now an independent, internationally-recognised consultancy company, offering the expertise and the know-how gained in over thousand assignments worldwide. The management of change is the central focus and raison d'être of our company.
As a multi-cultural company, our services focus on international development and include monitoring and evaluation, capacity and organisational development, technical assistance, policy advice, development of management guidelines at policy, programme and project level, and studies, surveys and analyses - all services covering a broad variety of sectors and themes.
Our inter- and multidisciplinary teams work for international organisations such as the European Commission, the World Bank, the Council of Europe, etc. as well as for a large number of national public and private organisations such as ministries and development organisations.