Chemonics seeks multiple energy sector experts for the anticipated Bangladesh Advancing Development and Growth through Energy (BADGE) task order under the Energy II IDIQ, funded by USAID. This program will assist the Government of Bangladesh in mobilizing investment in deployment of advanced energy systems, enhancing power system performance, increasing competitiveness that supports U.S. strategic interests in growing private sector engagement in the Indo-Pacific region to create investment opportunities for U.S. companies. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical experts in the following areas:
- Utility reform and modernization
- Strategic energy sector planning
- Energy efficiency
- Deployment of advances energy systems/technologies such as distributed energy, electric vehicles, modern gas systems
- Competitive procurement
- Private sector engagement
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or similar technical field; master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience supporting or leading energy sector projects. Experience on USAID funded programs is preferred
- Experience supporting donor-funded energy projects in South Asia strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, and use time effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work within tight deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English is required
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached at BADGErecruit@chemonics.com no later than August 14, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Only finalists will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.