Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Recruitment Specialist candidates. This individual will support recruitment efforts for international positions identified in proposals and current projects, covering Tetra Tech ES, Inc.’s core technical areas: utility performance, transaction advisory, clean energy, and internet connectivity services. The individual will provide recruitment assistance to hiring managers in developing international job descriptions and ensuring decisions regarding new hires are made according to the needs, objectives and deadlines of proposals and projects. The Recruitment Specialist will report directly to the Director of Business Development and Marketing and will be assigned to support proposal and project teams as needed. The position will be based in Arlington, Virginia.
* Lead recruiting efforts for qualified staff to support activities associated with current international projects and new business opportunities from capture through the proposal and project mobilization phases.
* Develop and maintain a pipeline of key talent through online (e.g., social media) and in-person networking to create a personal connection with high-caliber international consulting talent.
* Provide full life-cycle recruitment support to proposal and project teams, including: screening candidates, conducting interviews, checking references, verifying candidate salary history, benchmarking salaries, conducting salary negotiations, preparing contingent offer letters in coordination with HR, and identify backup candidates for key positions.
* Manage data collection for each candidate, including: letters of commitment, professional references, biodata/1420, and salary verification documentation from candidates under consideration.
* Develop staffing sections for proposal submission, including personnel skills matrices, tailoring of candidates’ CV and qualifications, and provide other written inputs as needed.
* Notify all consultants contacted about the status of their candidacy and maintain contact through award notification.
* Populate and update candidate communications in the talent management system and file all staffing documentation according to the internal Talent Management System’s Filing Policy.
* Ensure proper handover of post-proposal submission recruitment materials for project staff.
* Manage and maintain a database of employee and consultant CVs, including editing CVs for consistency, clarity and grammar.
* Manage input to recruiting systems, including: Taleo, internal systems, and other systems used to support field-based recruiting.
* Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary.
* Bachelor degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Management, Business Administration, Engineering, or a related field.
* Minimum 3 years of recruitment or staffing-related experience (prior experience in international recruitment, market research, organizational development, international development in the field, or similar).
* International development interest and experience, including with Peace Corps or at an international development firm or NGO strongly preferred.
* Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written).
* Strong mastery of social media platforms for recruitment purposes (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
* Ability to organize work and perform independently while coordinating with team members.
* Strong attention to detail and understanding of requirements.
* Excellent writing skills.
* Proficiency in MS Office applications and database management.
* Must be reliable and dependable.
* Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner by gathering, analyzing, and synthesizing information.
* Outstanding multitasking and organizational capabilities, including high-level ability to independently plan, prioritize, multi-task, take initiative and manage multiple deadlines.
* Experience working productively in a fast-paced work environment.
* Possess high-level interpersonal skills and be a positive and collaborative team member.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the on-line process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* Reference List
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Apply on-line at: http://bit.ly/2KC1vnD
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—17,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.