Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks an Engagement, Learning, and Adapting Specialist for an anticipated five-year USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) activity for USAID/Philippines. This full-time position is in Manila, Philippines.
- Monitor and assess the mission’s learning agenda and CLA plans
- Analyze relevant development trends in data both inside and outside of USAID
- Supply information to guide USAID staff in learning events and other activities
- Support the USAID/Philippines staff in setting up and/or strengthening USAID systems to integrate learning and knowledge management
- Promote effective communications by documenting and disseminating learning and knowledge management
- Address additional on-demand learning and research needs by USAID
- Advanced degree in economics, international development, social science, demography, research methods, statistics, or a related field
- Minimum seven years of experience in implementation research, project assessments, and secondary data analyses
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and/or facilitating use of innovative approaches for learning best practices and state-of-the-art in design, methodologies and tools for disseminating and utilizing results of monitoring, research and evaluation for adaptive management
- Technical experience in one or more of the following areas highly preferred: education, natural resource management, urban development, economic growth, and democracy and governance
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- Excellent demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donors, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners
- Previous CLA experience, including a working knowledge of USAID’s learning agenda
- Deep knowledge of USAID regulations and compliance
- Prior experience in the Philippines is strongly preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fluency in Tagalog preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.