Panagora Group is seeking an Engagement, Learning, and Adapting (ELA) Specialist to provide support to the USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting activity based in Manila.
The purpose of The Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (ED-CLA) activity is to bolster the capacity of USAID/Philippines to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness. The ED-CLA activity will strengthen the evidence base of USAID/Philippines by implementing select monitoring, evaluation, research, and other analytical tasks to inform key strategic decisions. Additionally, on an as-needed, demand-driven basis the activity will conduct monitoring services for activities operating in non-permissive environments (NPE) in the Philippines, in order to provide strategic information to help guide the management and adaptation of USAID’s programs in conflict-affected sites.
The ELA Specialist will report to the Deputy Chief of Party.
- Facilitate effective collaboration between and among USAID and implementing partners to institutionalize continuous learning and adaptive management
- Develop collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA) tools, products, and processes for USAID and implementing partners
- Conduct assessments for USAID on CLA prioritization and integration
- Lead efforts to monitor progress toward USAID learning agenda objectives
- Support capacity building activities for USAID, implementing partners, and other stakeholders
- Strengthen and add value to existing practices and processes, and capture and disseminate learning
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Master’s or higher degree in social science, development, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience managing facilitation, capacity building, organizational development, strategic planning, and knowledge management activities
- Experience leading and facilitating learning activities and events
- Demonstrated experience working on cross-sectoral and multi-cultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Must be a legal resident of Philippines
- References (3)
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.