TA for preparation of Preliminary Solutions, Feasibility Study with Cost-benefit Analysis and EIA for the Dangerous Cargo Terminal in the Port Slavonski Brod
Environmental Expert Junior
Start of project:
29 working days
Contribution to improvement and rehabilitation of the Croatian inland waterway system, making it more attractive and competitive.
To determine feasibility of the Slavonski Brod Dangerous cargo terminal project and to prepare documentation needed for obtaining the adoption of Environmental Impact Assessment Study.
Qualifications and skills:
- Master‟s Degree Academic level (university level education in duration of 4 years) or alternatively 5 years of general professional experience in the field of environmental studies (absolutely required)
- Working knowledge of English (absolutely required)
- Computer literacy (absolutely required)
General professional experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in in the field of environmental studies (absolutely required)
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in preparation or revision of 2 Environmental Impact Assessment Studies according to EU acquis standards (absolutely required)
- Experience in preparation or revision of at least 1 Environmental Impact Assessment Studies in the field of inland waterways port infrastructure (absolutely required)
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in EU format under the heading“Croatia & Environmental Junior Expert”.
When sending your application please include an indication of your desired remuneration (day-rate). Please also make sure that you include one or more telephone numbers.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.