Tetra Tech EC is a part of the Tetra Tech team and we offer site cleanup and restoration services to help our clients increase the value of their real property – whether for redevelopment, property transfer, or creating a healthier environment.
We are currently looking for an Environmental Manager to join our team to work on domestic and international projects!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop Environmental Condition Reports (ECR); perform ESCS assessments; assisting Environmental Officers; conduct environmental training; and coordinate with USFOR-A AND ASG-A and the Logistics Civilian Augmentation Program (LOGCAP).
- Provide Site Manager support to a Site Team as needed.
- Assist in establishing environmental programs at main and forward operating bases.
- Prepare Initial and Preliminary Environmental Site Closure Surveys (ESCS).
- When tasked by USFOR-A or ASG-A the Environmental Managers (EM) shall assess and document each installation’s environmental condition, identify problems, and provide recommendations and assistance to close or transfer the base in an environmentally-responsible manner.
- Prepare Corrective Action Plans and environmental cleanup for each closing or transferring U.S. installation, then a Final ESCS to confirm that it completed the necessary corrective actions.
- Evaluate activities compliance in accordance with governing standards regulations, and requirements.
- Perform technical reviews and analyses of program/project planning, design, and related material and ongoing program/project activities.
- Track and coordinate environmental issues.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree or Technical degree from an accredited institution with a focus in Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Must meet the SSHO requirements for EM 385-1-1.
- Experience in developing Environmental Condition Reports (ECR), performing Environmental Site Closure Survey (ESCS) assessments, conducting training, and supporting corrective actions.
- 4-10 years of applicable experience.
- OSHA DOL 30-hours.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER.
- Ability to travel and work domestically and internationally for various periods of time.
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be eligible for a US Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Tetra Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com for more information on our company and to apply for this position.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.