Chemonics is seeking an ERP Global Support Manager is to provide technical and functional support to Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365) end-users worldwide. The ERP Global Support Manager will provide hands-on support, solutions, and expertise to ERP end-users on D365 modules such as Advanced Payroll, Accounts Payable, Cash and Bank Management, Expense Management, General Ledger, Human Resources, Procurement and Sourcing, and Tax. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world!
- Provide ERP support to an assigned division in our home office, in addition to providing remote support to field offices worldwide
- Monitor the ERP support queues and ensures cases are moved through the support process in a timely manner and escalated when appropriate to bring to quicker resolution
- Actively identify and investigate system issues, provides resolution and follow-up to end users. Escalates more complex problems to Tier 3 and Tier 4 support groups when needed
- Resolve problems by clarifying the user’s question/issue, determining the cause of the issue, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the issue, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution
- Conduct remote, classroom, and one-on-one ERP end-user trainings as needed
- Proactively work to improve existing support procedures, processes, and tools
- Coordinate with the ERP training team to ensure that current training content and materials for D365 meets end-user needs. Participates in the development of ERP training materials and tools when required
- Analyze and reports on support trends and major issues to PMUs and relevant Chemonics leadership
- Contribute to support knowledge-base for internal ERP staff to utilize
- Onboard and train new ERP support team members as needed
- Supervise ERP Support Analyst (junior staff) and ERP Support Specialist needed
- Foster and demonstrate a workplace inclusive of creating opportunity, serving others, building trust, innovation and exceeding expectations.
- Undertake assignments on projects or special initiatives as appropriate
- Serve as acting Global Support Team Lead as required
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred
- Minimum four years of professional experience in international development, project management, financial management, project operations, information technology and/or other related field
- Demonstrated proficiency with financial and/or other business software systems required, including Microsoft Office Suite applications. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics or other enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems highly desired. Proven ability to learn, understand, and apply new systems and software
- Successful track record of functional expertise in one or more of the following areas: procurement, grants management, human resources, payroll, finance and accounting
- Experience delivering training in various formats including classroom, one-on-one, and remote
- Skilled in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service
- Experience with ServiceNOW or other IT Service Managementt Software preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially a customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to multitask with strong attention to detail, organization, and time management
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines. Willingness to travel to conflict zones and/or other high-risk environments
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Full professional fluency in French or Spanish strongly preferred
Apply through our Career Center at https://chu.tbe.taleo.net/chu02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=CHEMONICS&cws=1&rid=3368
by September 29, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. We will re contacting applicants on a rolling basis.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.