The QED Group, LLC is seeking Evaluation and Performance Monitoring Training Specialists for short- and long-term opportunities under the upcoming rebid of the USAID PPL Monitoring Evaluation and Learning IDIQ (EVAL-ME). The purpose of this IDIQ will be to provide USAID with technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring activities worldwide, at the Mission (operating unit), Bureau, and Agency-wide levels.
- Lead expert in training and other M&E capacity building.
- Responsible for planning, conducting and reporting trainings to USAID staff and/or USAID-supported implementing partners, including in-person (classroom) MEL training workshops, online learning and other training activities on monitoring and evaluation topics, for adult learners.
- Identify and recruit experts for specialized content delivery and contribute to development and modifications of training curriculum designs and courses as required and ensure knowledge management, record keeping and electronic filing of final course materials, including PowerPoint and/or other presentation materials, handouts, facilitator guide, and participant notebook.
- Manage and coordinate all M&E training and skills development activities and maintain training, workshop and event calendars, procedures and tools; communicate with training participants and instructors as needed.
- Identifying monitoring, evaluation, research, and learning knowledge and skills gaps among USAID Field Office staff and/or USAID-supported implementing partners and making recommendations to address those gaps.
- Transfer knowledge to MEL teams and USAID staff through side-by-side implementation of activities when required.
- Senior-level: Must have a PhD and eight years of experience, or a JD/ABD and 10 years of experience, or a MS/MA/MB and 12 years of experience.
- Mid-level: Must have a PhD degree and four years of experience, or a MS/MA/MB degree and six years of relevant experience.
- A graduate degree in international development, monitoring and evaluation, or a related field.
- Familiarity with the USAID program cycle, applicable USAID policies, and relevant information systems.
- Expertise in quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods.
- Excellent team-playing, time-management, and written and oral communication skills.
- Available for either STTA or LTTA assignments, depending on proposal requirements.
- Strong cross-cultural and interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Fluent English language skills required.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.