LINC is seeking qualified candidates to be proposed as IDIQ Manager for an upcoming USAID-funded global evaluation IDIQ mechanism. The IDIQ will provide technical and advisory services for performance and impact evaluations, evaluation and performance monitoring capacity building, and performance monitoring activities to USAID bureaus and missions. Task orders under this contract are expected to include designing and implementing both quantitative and qualitative evaluation studies and assessments, developing and delivering evaluation and performance monitoring training, and providing technical assistance in performance monitoring of USAID development programs worldwide.
The IDIQ Manager will serve as LINC’s main point of contact for USAID and provide technical leadership and overall management. The IDIQ Manager will bear primary responsibility for contract performance, as well as procurement, personnel, reporting, and other management related requirements of the contract. Specifically, the IDIQ Manager will:
- In coordination with LINC’s business development team and key consortium partners, respond to task order requests and develop quality technical and cost applications.
- Provide central management and oversight of task orders under the award, working collaboratively with USAID central and field project managers, technical officers, and contracting officers.
- Provide technical leadership and ensure quality control of task order implementation.
- Gather and disseminate consortium’s technical approaches, best practices, and lessons learned.
- Provide direct technical assistance to key stakeholders as needed.
- Recruit and field key personnel and short-term technical assistance in support of task order implementation.
- Report to USAID technical and contract personnel in accordance with USAID reporting requirements.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- A Master’s degree and 12 years’ experience, or a Bachelor’s degree and 15 years of experience, in international development or a related field.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking/planning, and communication skills.
- Excellent program and budget management skills.
- Previous experience evaluating USAID programs.
- Competence in key USAID strategies, evaluation, and other relevant technical policies, as well as procurement regulations.
- Proficiency in qualitative, quantitative, and mixed research methods.
- Ability to build trusting relations with and among key stakeholders including USAID staff, implementing partners, host country government officials, and local organizations.
Additional Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in senior management capacity managing IDIQs or complex projects.
- Proficiency in Spanish, French, and/or Arabic.
Please submit a cover letter and a resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Evaluation IDIQ Manager” included in the subject line. No phone calls please. Applications will be acknowledged, but only final candidates for will be contacted. LINC LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
About the Organization
LINC is a small business headquartered in Washington DC dedicated to strengthening local actors and systems. At LINC, we believe that a practical approach to engaging committed, capable local actors increases international development effectiveness and sustainability. Awarded USAID’s “Small Business of the Year” distinction in 2017, we are a team of reflective practitioners, passionate and energetic in our work, and committed to locally-led development. We partner with major universities, foundations, local NGOs and consulting firms, USAID and DFID, among others. Our country experience spans Europe, Asia, Africa, and Latin America. For more information on LINC, please visit www.linclocal.org.