The QED Group, LLC is seeking an Evaluation Methods Specialist for short- and long-term opportunities under the upcoming rebid of the USAID PPL Monitoring Evaluation and Learning IDIQ (EVAL-ME). The purpose of this IDIQ will be to provide USAID with technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring activities worldwide, at the Mission (operating unit), Bureau, and Agency-wide levels.
- Act as a lead expert in conceptualizing quantitative and qualitative data collection and analytical methods to support evaluation design and implementation.
- Oversee all aspects of evaluation, monitoring, learning support activities and special study activities, such as planning and budgeting for each assigned activity.
- Identify appropriate staffing levels.
- Secure appropriate qualified staff.
- Provide relevant technical guidance.
- Lead consultations with relevant staff and implementing partners.
- Identify and execute appropriate agreed upon methodology, field work and research, and reporting and deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social science, research methods, international development or related field required; Master’s preferred.
- At least 8+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s/6+ years of experience with a Master’s in monitoring and evaluation and performance management of international development activities, preferably in developing countries.
- Monitoring and evaluation experience on USAID activities required. Experience in other US Government activities is also preferred.
- Strong writing skills and the ability to prepare clear, substantive reports and briefing papers in English, in a timely manner
- Available for either STTA or LTTA assignments, depending on proposal requirements.
- Extensive experience using statistic methods to perform program evaluations, surveys, assessments, and data analysis.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.