The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is seeking an Evaluation Specialist to support the Team Leader in developing evaluation tools and instruments, advising on the evaluation design, carrying out fieldwork, and contributing to the final report on an upcoming USAID-funded project focused on the Project Appraisal Document (PAD) Evaluation in Morocco.
- Develop evaluation tools and methodology.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Lead fieldwork and visits, including conducting key interviews, etc.
- Contribute to the final report.
- Advanced degree.
- Expertise in evaluation mixed methods, design, and instrument and tool development.
- Expertise in qualitative and quantitative data analysis and collection methods.
- Prior experience participating on or conducting evaluations of education activities, funded by USAID.
- Knowledge of USAID evaluation policy.
- Knowledge or work experience in evaluating higher and lower education programs, background in the education sector preferred.
- Prior experience in Morocco or North Africa is a plus, especially in the education sector.
- Fluency in English; either advanced proficiency in classical/Moroccan Arabic and/or French preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout Morocco.
To Apply: Please include “Evaluation Specialist” in the subject line of your application email. Please submit CVs, Cover Letter, and Biodata 1420 to email@example.com.
*Please note that TMG’s recruitment for these positions is contingent upon award. Please note that the solicitation for this project has not yet been released.
About the Organization
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is a global solutions leader providing meaningful impact and sustainable solutions to development efforts affecting the lives of ordinary people. We are a veteran-owned business with over 30 years of international development program experience. TMG has performed highly successful, long-term contracts for US government clients such as USAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) in supporting their various projects in multiple countries on 6 continents throughout the world. Many of those projects have been in Africa, where TMG has worked in 38 of its countries and currently has offices in Ghana, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, and Ethiopia. Through these projects, TMG has gained broad, multi-sector experience in managing more than 100 US government contracts. We work with a large group of highly qualified experts whose specialized skills provide expertise to perform services in various technical areas, logistical management, financial management, administration, project management, MIS services, capacity building, training, and other sectors.
TMG has been a leading contractor in assisting the US National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and other domestic and international agencies with their important international biomedical research efforts to find cures for such human scourges as Malaria, AIDS and Ebola. TMG has also assisted USAID in successfully performing major contracts implementing its international development programs in such functional areas as Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Training, Health Services, Countering Violent Extremism, Disaster Management, Agriculture and Food Security, and Outreach and Communications.