Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking a Evaluation Specialist/Team Leader to work on a potential Policy Implementation Assessment of the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)’s Local Systems Framework (LSF) through the Office of Policy in the Bureau of Policy, Planning, and Learning (PPL/P). This will be a part-time position, spanning over the course of nine (9) months and is contingent upon Dexis’ award of the opportunity.
The Evaluation Specialist/Team Leader will oversee the design, conduct, and management of the LSF PIA. Other tasks include:
- Provide quality control and oversight for the assessment;
- Ensure the integrity of the methodology;
- Participate in interviews and site visits;
- Synthesize findings from data collection;
- Create final written products and conduct oral presentations for USAID;
- Other duties as assigned.
- 6 to 8 years of relevant work experience;
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in relevant field (monitoring and evaluation, statistics, economics, public policy, etc.);
- Expert in quantitative and qualitative evaluation methods;
- Experience assessing, evaluating, or implementing USAID policies or projects at headquarters or in the field;
- Demonstrated ability to complete a multi-component project (e.g. assessment or evaluation) on a tight timeline;
- Ability to design and conduct data collection efforts using quantitative and qualitative methods;
- Strong writing skills and ability to produce high quality reports;
- Ability to clearly communicate and present findings and recommendations.
- Experience assessing and/or evaluating USAID or other donor official policy documents;
- Experience and expertise in development programs designed to bolster local systems and build local capacity;
- Technical expertise in systems thinking;
- Experience implementing USAID programs related to local systems;
- Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative data;
- Experience with conducting network analysis.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.