Evaluation Team Leader
The Mitchell Group, Inc (TMG) is seeking an Evaluation Team Leader for an upcoming USAID-funded project focused on the Project Appraisal Document (PAD) Evaluation in Morocco. The project seeks to conduct a performance evaluation of USAID/Morocco’s education sector, assessment of several active awards, and how these support the Development Objectives of USAID/Morocco. Anticipated to begin June 2018.
- Provide technical guidance and supervision of evaluation team
- Finalize the evaluation design and methodology
- Coordinate fieldwork and data collection
- Serve as the primary point of contact with USAID/Morocco on contract management and technical issues
- Coordinate activity implementation to ensure goals, outcomes, benchmark, and reporting requirements are met
- Consolidate and guide individual input from team members
- Provide key findings, conclusions and recommendations to USAID
- A Master’s degree or higher in relevant subject matter
- At least 10 years of evaluation expertise, preferably having conducted evaluations in education, early grade reading and literacy
- Demonstrated experience in research and strategic studies related to marginalized populations with disabilities
- Fluency in English required; working proficiency in French and/or Moroccan Arabic required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Exceptional organizational and analytical abilities
- Familiarity with USAID evaluation policy
- Demonstrated leadership in the management of similar size international donor-supported programs
- Advanced interpersonal skills and ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders (government officials, civil society partners, and donors)
- Experience in the education sector in Morocco
- Experience in MENA region
To Apply: Please include “Morocco Team Lead” in the subject line of your application email. Please submit CVs, Cover Letter, and Biodata 1420 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Organization
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is a global solutions leader providing meaningful impact and sustainable solutions to development efforts affecting the lives of ordinary people. We are a veteran-owned business with over 30 years of international development program experience. TMG has performed highly successful, long-term contracts for US government clients such as USAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) in supporting their various projects in multiple countries on 6 continents throughout the world. Many of those projects have been in Africa, where TMG has worked in 38 of its countries and currently has offices in Ghana, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, and Ethiopia. Through these projects, TMG has gained broad, multi-sector experience in managing more than 100 US government contracts. We work with a large group of highly qualified experts whose specialized skills provide expertise to perform services in various technical areas, logistical management, financial management, administration, project management, MIS services, capacity building, training, and other sectors.
TMG has been a leading contractor in assisting the US National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and other domestic and international agencies with their important international biomedical research efforts to find cures for such human scourges as Malaria, AIDS and Ebola. TMG has also assisted USAID in successfully performing major contracts implementing its international development programs in such functional areas as Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Training, Health Services, Countering Violent Extremism, Disaster Management, Agriculture and Food Security, and Outreach and Communications.