Evaluation Team Leader for USAID/Cambodia Feed the Future Harvest II Mid-Term Evaluation
The Mitchell Group (TMG) seeks a senior-level evaluation advisor who will serve as Team Leader for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Cambodia. The Team Leader will lead the evaluation team to design the evaluation, develop the evaluation plan, interact with USAID and stakeholder, implement the evaluation, including qualitative data collection and analysis, and handle and submit all required deliverables. The team leader will be responsible for the overall team coordination, including ensuring that team members adequately understand their roles and responsibilities, and for assigning individual data/information collection, and reporting responsibilities.
- Successful candidates will have at a minimum, a Master’s level education in Agribusiness, Development Studies, Economics, or a related field.
- S/he will have more than 10 years of demonstrated progressive experience working in the field of either evaluating or managing agribusiness, agriculture value chains or related programs.
- S/he will have experience working within the international development arena, preferably with experience as a COP, Country Director or Team Lead.
- S/he will have demonstrated progressive experience working in Cambodia or South East Asian countries, with a general understanding of the development issues in the area.
- S/he will have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and both written and oral presentation skills;
- S/he must also have demonstrated skills in monitoring and evaluation and solid analytical skills. This includes experience in designing monitoring and evaluation plans and the application of both routine monitoring and evaluation findings for program learning.
- Familiarity with USAID evaluation policies, preferred.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
This is in the proposal stage. Please send your most relevant CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 15th, 2018. Include in the subject line: “Evaluation Team Leader - Cambodia”. No telephone inquiries, please. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The Mitchell Group, Inc. (TMG) is a global solutions leader providing meaningful impact and sustainable solutions to development efforts affecting the lives of ordinary people. We are a veteran-owned business with over 30 years of international development program experience. TMG has performed highly successful, long-term contracts for US government clients such as USAID and National Institutes of Health (NIH) in supporting their various projects in multiple countries on 6 continents throughout the world. Many of those projects have been in Africa, where TMG has worked in 38 of its countries and currently has offices in Ghana, Burkina Faso, Niger, Guinea, Liberia, Mali, and Ethiopia. Through these projects, TMG has gained broad, multi-sector experience in managing more than 100 US government contracts. We work with a large group of highly qualified experts whose specialized skills provide expertise to perform services in various technical areas, logistical management, financial management, administration, project management, MIS services, capacity building, training, and other sectors.
TMG has been a leading contractor in assisting the US National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and other domestic and international agencies with their important international biomedical research efforts to find cures for such human scourges as Malaria, AIDS and Ebola. TMG has also assisted USAID in successfully performing major contracts implementing its international development programs in such functional areas as Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Training, Health Services, Countering Violent Extremism, Disaster Management, Agriculture and Food Security, and Outreach and Communications.