CAMRIS is developing a proposal for the USAID/Morocco Education Office to conduct two evaluations under one mechanism: (1) A performance evaluation of the Reading For Success (RFS) project; and (2) A midterm performance evaluation of the activity “National Reading Program” (RFS-NRP). The goals of the performance evaluation of the RFS project is to assess the extent to which all the activities under the RFS project contribute to achieving the Education Development Objective; inform the implementation of other ongoing or upcoming activities; and to inform the next Country Development Coordination Strategy (CDCS) design. The goal for the midterm evaluation is to determine if the activity is addressing the identified needs, and assess how well the activity is being implemented to meet those needs.
- Provide oversight, guidance and management of the evaluation teams, delegating tasks as appropriate.
- Lead the conduct of a mixed methods survey in the field in close collaboration with USAID Morocco, the government of Morocco, and CAMRIS International.
- Coordinate closely with CAMRIS International to lead local field supervisors, interviewers/data collectors, and other team members.
- Lead the process of drafting and finalizing the evaluation, including team composition, roles and responsibilities, work plan, sampling strategy, data collection tools, survey briefing(s) and survey report.
- Through CAMRIS/MEL, steer effective communication with USAID and the government of Morocco, among other stakeholders.
- Code and analyze qualitative data, as relevant.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of all work products.
- Master’s degree or higher in economics, statistics or related field.
- 3+ years of experience conducting quantitative research.
- Strong background and training in quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of data analysis and data management techniques using STATA.
- Experience managing and coordinating complex evaluations, including evaluations of international projects.
- Strong organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Proven ability in writing scientific papers and outcomes research reports, and ability to use research findings to evaluate program implementation and operations.
- Written and spoken French abilities in addition to English preferred.
About the Organization
CAMRIS International is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field. CAMRIS' clients include U.S. government agencies and multilateral and private organizations. Our core practice areas include public health, agriculture and food security, economic development, education, environment, humanitarian assistance, democracy and governance, and medical research.