Winrock International’s Agriculture & Volunteer Programs Team is seeking an Evidence & Evaluation Services (EE) Manager to support our global portfolio of international agriculture development projects.
- Passion for international food systems, food security, agricultural development, economic growth, and/or climate smart technologies.
- Using evidence to support decision-making to maximize potential benefits.
- Working collaboratively across a diverse team to institutionalize learning and adaptation.
- Self-starter who can apply creative thinking to improve and develop new systems.
- Periodic travel to project locations across Africa and Asia.
- Must love data.
The EE Manager will help us monitor, evaluate, and learn from our project efforts, and ensure that learning is incorporated into all projects and proposals by adapting activities, approaches, and tools to be responsive to lessons learned. The EE Manager will provide direct services and support to projects and will also train and mentor other team members in the US and abroad on monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL)-related best practices, evaluation methods, and data quality assessments.
Winrock International’s agriculture programs focus on:
- Providing access to improved extension and business development services;
- Increasing agriculture productivity through climate smart agricultural practices;
- Scaling innovation and technology,
- Reducing food loss and waste through improved post-harvest handling, storage, and cold chain investments, and
- Improving smallholder farmers’ access to markets.
What we’re looking for: Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree (advanced degree preferred) and a minimum of 10 years of progressive, cross-sectoral experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning. Our work requires concise and articulate business writing, so please send a cover letter along with your CV.
Winrock is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We value diversity and respect how this strengthens our work.
About the Organization
Winrock International is a nonprofit organization that works with people in the United States and around the world to empower the disadvantaged, increase economic opportunity, and sustain natural resources. By linking local individuals and communities with new ideas and technology, Winrock is increasing long-term productivity, equity, and responsible resource management to benefit the poor and disadvantaged of the world.