The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) requires Executive Assistants who will provide a full range of business and team support functions, including administrative services, administrative management and coordination, communication with internal and external contacts, general data analysis, report generation and basic research assistance. The Executive Assistants will fully support the day-to-day tasks of senior executives.
- Perform complex and confidential administrative responsibilities including independently preparing correspondences, meeting minutes and memos.
- Manage senior executive schedules and provide logistical support to ensure appropriate meeting, travel, accommodation and event arrangements are made.
- Serve as the first point of contact for departments and executives; liaise with internal and external contacts and determine priorities for incoming queries and requests while ensuring all queries are addressed in a timely manner.
- Ensure effective prioritization and resolution of competing demands while meeting operational needs. Oversee and monitor the project information flow, screening, sorting, analyzing and identifying areas that need to be acted upon.
- Establish, maintain and ensure the timely update of senior executive correspondence filing systems (both hard and soft copies) while ensuring that all activities supported are traceable and accessible as required.
- Perform general research work including preparion of background documents (e.g., prepare presentation slides for executives, provide background information for appointments with official visitors and/or staff members, conduct relevant data consolidation and generate reports).
- Assist with budget and related matters.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant executive support experience in a large international/financial institution; multilateral development bank(s) experience would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomatic and organizational skills as well as ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Self-motivated, service-oriented and detail-oriented; able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive corporate information.
- Proficiency in verbal/written English and Chinese.
- Proven experience with MS Office Applications is a must.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant field (economics, finance, legal, public policy, business administration, international affairs, etc.) from a reputable university.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the employee level at which a successful applicant will enter AIIB.
About the Organization
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank with a mission to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia. Headquartered in Beijing, we began operations in January 2016 and have now grown to 93 approved members worldwide. By investing in sustainable infrastructure and other productive sectors in Asia and beyond, we will better connect people, services and markets that over time will impact the lives of billions and build a better future.