Resonance is seeking an Executive Assistant to join our rapidly growing team of global development professionals. The Executive Assistant will support our VP of Government Services by helping to maintain calendars, presentations, and general correspondence. S/he will support general Washington, D.C. operations by managing and maintaining office systems and administrative functions. The Executive Assistant will also be responsible for supporting intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, and task delegation. The Executive Assistant will serve as a first point of contact for constituents in D.C. connecting with the company, and will ensure smooth communications procedures. This is a full-time role based in Washington, D.C., reporting to the VP of Government Services. This position will work closely with the company’s Office Manager, who is based in Burlington, VT.
• Helps to maintain meeting calendar and schedule meetings for VP of Government Services and other leaders in D.C., as needed
• Assists VP in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and other general correspondence
• Manages monthly credit card reconciliation/expenses for VP and other senior leaders
• Manages and supports travel logistics for staff as applicable
• Supports and assists in the coordination of monthly and annual all-staff meetings, including Annual Retreat
• Maintains D.C. office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
• Supports the drafting of general correspondence to staff and clients
• Assists with the onboarding of new hire employees and new hire office space coordination.
• Maintains office efficiency by supporting the planning and implementing of office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
• Supports office policies by implementing and communicating standards and procedures in D.C.; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments
• Bachelor’s degree with 2 - 3 years of applicable Executive office management work experience, or an Associate’s degree with 3 - 5 years of experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
• Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll
• Advanced computer skills
• Supply management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Comfort with fast-paced environment
• Demonstrated emotional intelligence and ability to build strong collaborative relationships with a diverse range of colleagues and partners
• Entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational skills
• Knowledge of and/or experience in the International Development industry preferred
• Eligibility to work in US
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Executive Assistant” in the email subject line, and save documents (cover letter, resume, and references) in one PDF as ‘Last Name_First Name.pdf’. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please. Resonance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the Organization
Resonance is an award-winning frontier market solutions firm based in Burlington, Vermont that helps a variety of donor, commercial and investor clients around the world to catalyze lasting impact. We envision a prosperous and just world of thriving markets, healthy ecosystems, and vibrant communities where business, governments and citizens work together creating a better world for all.
Resonance seeks to catalyze large-scale social, environmental, and economic change by fostering new and dynamic forms of collaboration. We do this by fostering public-private partnerships, facilitating sustainable investment, and providing deep analytical insights in frontier markets. We strive to merge strategic insight with practical on-the-ground knowledge into an integrated approach that emphasizes results.
We seek candidates who are ready to apply their analytical and problem-solving skills to some of our planet’s greatest challenges in an entrepreneurial, fun, and fast-paced environment. We are looking for passionate and committed people who can work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver results for our clients and stakeholders around the world.