Are you passionate about driving programs focused on national security? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
If this sounds like you, Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a Top Secret/SCI clearance to support the Department of Defense (DoD)’s Office of the General Counsel (OGC) in office operations. As an administrative professional, you will be responsible for supporting continuity of operations for the office and day-to-day administrative actions.
- Assist in a wide range of the day-to-day administrative functions
- Provide general office administrative duties to include clerical work, forms management, equipment accountability, and securing and maintaining office space
- Perform both general office duties (e.g., answering telephones, typing, scanning, and filing) and advanced administrative support activities that require independent judgment and a thorough knowledge of policies and procedures
- Manage senior leadership calendars, facilitate external and internal meetings, and organize office- level meetings, entrance into various locations, parking, materials, and equipment
- Arrange travel for Government personnel in the Defense Travel System (DTS), including preparing authorizations and vouchers (local and non-local)
- Maintain files and records; monitor and review actions to ensure accuracy and timely dispatch or disposition; and perform office administrative duties to include copying and distribution, data input and database management (suspense tracking system (STS)). Responsible for the inventory and destruction of classified material
- Track and coordinate all taskers within the office to ensure deadlines are met
- Receive and examine incoming requests, reports, and correspondence. Responsible for the distribution of incoming and outgoing official mail
- Review outgoing correspondence for appropriate content, coordination, and routing, format, typographical accuracy, conformance with procedures and/or instructions, and consistency with other material cleared or in preparation
- Draft correspondence and memoranda; compose and prepare in final form replies to correspondence for signature. Ensure correspondence accuracy, format, spelling, and grammar; assemble enclosures, attachments, and other reference documentation before submission of the information to superiors for concurrence, approval and signature; make minor corrections to incoming and outgoing correspondence, recommend format and content changes and, if necessary, return to originator for corrections.
- Prepare and mail documents and correspondence signed by designated personnel
- Perform research within the office to obtain requisite information or obtains such information and data from other outside offices
- Ensure senior staff members are briefed on matters to be considered before all meetings
- Current active Top Secret/SCI clearance
- Two years of experience working with the Department of Defense
- One year of experience supporting senior USG leaders
- Knowledge and familiarity with the Defense Travel System
- Four or more years of experience working with the Department of Defense
- Bachelor’s degree
About the Organization
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.