ME&A is currently recruiting for an Executive Associate. If you are someone driven to excel and who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to apply for the position of Executive Associate to a senior executive team. The overall goal of the position is to carry out direct administrative and new business development support to the senior executive. The ideal candidate will have a high degree of professionalism, has extensive experience in the field of international development, be detail oriented and organized, have a commitment to continued growth and development professionally - and have the drive to be a strong contributor within a mission-driven organization. Indirectly supports the program senior team and collaborates with administration, finance, communications, and development to ensure the senior executive has all information needed when meeting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinates and prepares meetings with high-level Managers. Drafts PowerPoint and other presentations for internal as well as external meetings.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Conducts research, gathers and compiles strategic information, analyses, and presents the data in a clear, concise, and complete form. Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically, and translates complex findings into easy to follow the text.
- Completes new business development tasks including but not limited to tracking relevant USAID solicitations, assemble and compile USAID attachments for proposal submissions and secure meeting with Senior Management and donors. Reviews and edits external marketing pieces and USAID Proposals as needed.
- Assists in preparation of corporate strategies and financial projections.
- Assists with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
Project and Relationship Management:
- Coordinates the review of project materials for client related deliverables and internal communications.
- Acts as a facilitator for internal and external meetings by greeting priority guests and promoting the timely start and end to scheduled meetings.
- Works with client management team to prepare briefing information for the partners before external meetings and ensure required next steps are scheduled and completed.
- Supports key office initiatives such as company events and all-staff meetings, as needed.
New Business Coordination:
- Assists in the new business process and pipeline tracking.
- Coordinates with leadership and stakeholders to track and manage the pursuit of new opportunities.
- Summarizes key information for proposals, identifies potential challenges and creates project timelines to support top-quality responses to new business opportunities.
- Collaborates closely with Project Management and Senior Leadership to coordinate and oversee development of proposal materials.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications or International Develop, and five years of executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives. Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proficiency in business writing.
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, with advanced Excel skills, with an ability to become proficient with SharePoint database and other programs and software as needed.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with attention to detail and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate issues, and prioritize assignments.
- Ability to seamlessly manage shifting and multiple priorities in a face-paced work environment.
- Strong skills in collaboration and teamwork; ability to manage to work relationships with a broad range of colleagues, including senior-level staff.
- Professional, assertive, and friendly demeanor.
- Ability to handle confidential information and documents with integrity.
All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
ME&A, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. A copy of our EEO Policy Statement and information on your EEO rights under the law can be found on the Employee Handbook and the Affirmative Action Plan.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A’s staff of professionals are dedicated to pursuing excellence in the principles, practices and processes of their professions. We are a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives, and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients. ME&A pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, whereever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions.
ME&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.