The Executive Office Administration Assistant provides services essential to the mission of the organization and the day-to-day-operation of the Executive Office functions, including the President & CEO, the Controller, Human Resources, and General Counsel.
- Conserves executive’s time by routing correspondence and messages, collecting and analyzing information and requests, and initiating communications.
- Assists in managing access to the executive suite, controls visitor access to the company;
- Works with the executive’s scheduler by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Represents the executive by welcoming guests, greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries, speaking for in the executive.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Works with office administrator to ensure operation of equipment, calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Organizes company events, such as happy hours, birthday parties, holiday parties, etc.
- Routes incoming and outgoing mail: USPS, FedEx, and UPS.
- Assist in other office administrative tasks as assigned.
- Support Economic Development project and contracts.
- Support basic data entry and economic analysis tasks, such as basic reporting.
- Supports project and conference scheduling, management and organizational tasks.
- Supports content for the website and other media.
- Assist in other tasks as assigned.
Education: High school diploma required; B.A/B.S. highly desired.
Experience: Minimum of 1 year work experience in an office environment, with experience in international development desired
Knowledge: Knowledge of USAID/Department of State regulations desired; familiarity with proposal development, printing, and production for donors, especially USAID desired
Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. Must be highly organized.
Languages: Fluency in English. Fluency in Spanish desirable.
This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements outlined here are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
About the Organization
DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.