Indicative starting date: 09/09/2019
Support to Implementation of the legislation compatible with EU directives on Organ, Tissue and Cell Transplantation
The global objective of this assignment is to provide support to the Beneficiary Ministry in preparation and implementation of the national legislation compatible with EU directives on Organ, Tissue and Cell Transplantation.
This framework contract has two specific objectives:
- Support to the Beneficiary Ministry in advancement and finalisation of National legislation (including secondary legislation) compatible with EU Directives in the field of organ, tissue and cell transplantation and promoting their implementation;
- Support in establishing of the Inspectorate in the regulatory agency in the field of organ transplantation and promoting its functioning.
Expert 1 – category II: Expert of transplantation legislation, Team Leader
(140 working days)
Qualifications and skills:
- At least Master’s Degree or, in its absence, at least 8 years of equivalent professional experience in Medicine;
- PhD level education would be an asset;
General professional experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in the field of organ/tissue/cell transplantation;
- Experience in a Member State administration as high ranking (at least Head of Division) employee dealing with transplantation issues
- Proven experience as a project manager, with a demonstrable record of organisational leadership resulted in a number of completed projects.
Specific professional experience:
- Comprehensive knowledge of EU transplantation legislation and regulations (in the field of organ/tissue/cell transplantation);
- Experience in preparation of national legislation on organ donation and transplantation in accordance with corresponding EU directives and standards (in the field of organ/tissue/cell transplantation);
- Proven experience in designing, managing or implementing active transplantation initiatives or projects.
- Experience in team leading of Donor/EU funded projects would be an asset;
- Good communications and inter-personal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and Georgian language skills.
About the OrganizationPROMAN S.A., based in Luxembourg is providing consulting services in the sectors of education, HRD, social development, institutional strengthening and capacity building and local/regional development.Primary clients are the European Commission, Bilateral Cooperation (Luxebmourg, France, Belgium), UNICEF, World Bank. Main sector of intervention is the education sector in all its aspects. PROMAN operates worldwide with a slight overweight in Africa. We employ 9 staff members at Headquarters and over a 100 (both Short Term and Long Terms) consultants per year.