Project title: Improving the quality of education by introducing examinations at the end of secondary education
The overall objective of the project is: to support the development of a modern and efficient education system in the Republic of Serbia which should contribute to building a knowledge-based society.
The purpose of this contract is to prepare the education system to implement the final examinations at the end of secondary education in the Republic of Serbia, as a contribution to improvement of the quality of education and higher participation in higher education.
The expected results are:
- Result 1: The education system of the Republic of Serbia is prepared for the implementation of final examinations in secondary education.
- Result 2: Higher education institutions are prepared for a new way of enrolment of students.
- Result 3: Increased understanding of the public about the relevance of introducing final examinations in secondary education and its benefits for society.
Commencement date of the project: November 2018
Duration of the assignment: minimum 450 working days
Qualifications and skills:
- A bachelor’s degree (where a university degree has been awarded on completion of three years study in a university or equivalent institution) in education or similar. Master/Phd in a field relevant for this contract is an advantage;
- Be proficient in written and spoken English;
- Have excellent communication and analytical skills;
- Be proficient in report drafting and drafting of course materials, handbooks and manuals;
- Have excellent team working abilities.
General professional experience:
- Preferably 15 but minimum 10 years of professional experience in the field of education and training.
Specific professional experience:
- Preferably 5 but minimum 3 years of experience in design, delivery and/or evaluation of professional development trainings in the human resource and social development sector.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org