Australia has been a long-standing partner of Papua New Guinea (PNG) in both the health and education sectors. In line with this partnership, the DFAT currently delivers two portfolios of investments that aim to improve health and education service-delivery. The health and education portfolios include both more traditional, defined aid programs, as well as more flexible and adaptive programs.
DFAT is seeking an external, independent M&E services contractor to provide DFAT with high-quality M&E support in the delivery of these portfolios. This will include but not be limited to on-demand technical and strategic advice, quality assurance of M&E products, annual reporting of progress for each portfolio and independent reviews and evaluations of investments.
In preparation for the upcoming bid, Clear Horizon is seeking expressions of interest from M&E specialists to be part of our team. Potential positions include:
- Team Leader and / or Deputy Team Leader
- M&E specialists for long term inputs
Who we are looking for
- Experience as a Team Leader for DFAT investment highly desirable (TL only)
- At least 8 years (5 for C3) work experience providing M&E services for international development
- Experience working in a consultancy role at C3 or C4 rate within the Australian Aid Remuneration Framework.
- Experience in the design of programs or investments.
- Experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems.
- Experience in research and evaluation, particularly in mixed-methods approaches
- Experience in the facilitation of workshops highly desirable
- Experience in evaluation capacity building highly desirable
- Strong written communication and report writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in the health and education sectors, particularly within PNG, is preferred
Remuneration is in alignment with the ARF.
Applications should be received in writing via email by 14th December 2018.
Your application should include:
- A covering letter (no more than one page)
- Your CV (no more than 3 pages)
- Your reference and experience in relation to the selection criteria (no more than 3 pages)
These all need to be emailed to: email@example.com by the 14th December 2018 attention to the Aid Effectiveness team.
About the Organization
Clear Horizon Consulting Pty Ltd is a vibrant consultancy business specializing in co-design, monitoring and evaluation. We provide cutting edge advice direct to donors, multi-laterals, managing contractors, and civil society, and are one of the leading knowledge-brokers for more effective aid across the Indo-Pacific for Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). We are a value-based company and we make deliberate choices about who we work with to maintain our social and environmental principles.