Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of Cardno is seeking a Facility Assessor with mechanical systems knowledge or electrical systems knowledge and experience to work on upcoming Facility Condition Assessment projects throughout the world. The majority of this work is in support of Department of Defense programs requiring access to military installations and facilities.
* Knowledge of building mechanical systems or building electrical systems
* Demonstrated on-the-job experience or formal trade school education in building and mechanical systems
* 5 years of experience
* Experience using tablet computers and facility condition assessment software
* Good technical writing skills required
* Good mathematical aptitude required
* Ability to travel, 50% or more
* Degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or other applicable field
* ICC certification
* ASHRAE Level I and Level II energy auditor
About the Organization
Cardno has a 40-year history of working in partnership with developing countries to deliver solutions for sustainable development. Through the expertise of professionals operating in more than 100 countries, we investigate the causes of poverty and focus on improving the physical, economic and social infrastructure that sustains communities.