The role: Finance/Admin Assistant (Liberia) Country Office
Role Purpose: The purpose of this role is to provide efficient and effective finance and administrative support to Regional Programme Branch Office in Fish Town, River Gee County.
Qualifications and Experience
Education background and minimum of three years’ experience in a similar/equivalent capacity (finance/administration/logistics).
- Proven management experience in administration, finance and logistics.
- Knowledge of Liberian labour and other laws.
- Excellent English, both oral and written.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, specifically Excel and Word.
- Methodical and with an attention to detail.
- Excellent coordination skills.
- Practical problem solving skills in a difficult environment.
- Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves, takes responsibility for their own performance and personal development.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team members, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters.
- Willingness to abide by SCI Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
Contract length: OPEN ENDED
Contract Type: NATIONAL
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
Applicants are advised that Save the Children International does not require any payment or expense during the entire recruitment process. Any request in this direction should be immediately reported as contrary to the values and practices of our organization.