Chemonics seeks experienced professionals for the anticipated five-year USAID-funded Tanzania Vector Control Activity. This activity will aim to maintain high-level coverage and use of long-lasting insecticide-treated mosquito nets (ITNs) for malaria prevention. We are seeking mid- and senior-level candidates in the fields listed below. Please note that all positions are subject to program award. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Manage the contract budget and expenditures; prepare financial deliverables
- Oversee operations for all project activities and offices, including procurement, subcontracts, grants, logistics, human resources, accounting and finance, and records
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of all technical and financial reporting for USAID
- Report on all matters relevant to the efficient management of finances and administration
- Master’s degree in finance, business administration, or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 10 years of financial management experience of large-scale, donor-funded health programs, including knowledge of U.S. government cost principles, rules, and regulations
- Demonstrated experience managing and supervising a team
- Demonstrated experience supporting program technical staff to ensure resources are used efficiently and account accurately for expenditures
- Exceptional computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel, and experience using commercially available accounting software programs
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluent English
Please complete an application and submit your CV and cover letter at: https://chemonics_nb.formstack.com/forms/tanzania_bednet_distribution by March 1, 2019. Applicants will be considered on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. If you have any issues with the form please contact TanzaniaBednet@chemonics.com; however, no applications submitted to this email will be considered.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.